Thursday 1 March 2007

word art

i just figured out how to use word art for months i have been trying to use this and never could get it right well thanks to a tutorial on ukscrappers i managed it and learnt how to reverse the words so i can now use this to make my titles for my layouts i will still have to cut these out by hand but i dont mid that at all for now.i have an xyron die cut machine but it is very limited to the alphabets and the fonts avalible, so now the skys the limit, ive been downloading some cool fonts. i got a parking ticket today i forgot to display the parking disk, im pretty p****d about it id only gone to dunelm for so really good flowers to use for crafting only 35p each so my £3 spend turned out to cost £63 not a happy bunny.!! it was on there own carpark as well could understand if i had parked on the main street.

my challenge finished today, and all though i havent posted all my layouts yet i did very well on the using my stash side, of teh challenge, the biggest problem was finding the photos to use on my layouts.
found another store close to me that supplies crafting materials craftrange.com

No comments:

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive