Wednesday 28 February 2007

today Ewan is 7

well my little proffesor is 7 today well really its the 29th so for 3 years he gets to choose the day he wants it either 28th or the 1st so he picked today so he didnt have to share it with colin his brother-in-law., he got pretty much the same as oran only his rabbit is black,and a birthday cakes with a dinosaur on he says its a tiranusuras rex and he probably is wright, i wonder where he gets all his information from being only six he hasnt started to read properly so i know its not from books, he comes out with the most amazing stuff, this morning he informed me that a crocus had been recorded flowering in january, my replie was oh how nice he was infuriated, and promptly replied dont you realise mummy that means global warming is getting worse, that was me told off, it made me think i really should recycle more and do my bit to preserve the planet for my children and grandchildren so i will have to look around and see what i can recycle for my scrapbook projects a bit harder lol!!
last night i ventured out to the crop, off i went on my own to join a bunch of amazing and friendly women, it was a small group and very inviting, julie who runs it was very nice, these ladies are so talented they helped me to make an exploding box as a mothers day pressie for my mum, so if my sisters are reading this i need a photo of each of the kids can you send me some please children and grandchildren, its mothersday in 19 days. so i need them quick. some of the layouts these ladies were doing were breath taking, and it left me feeling quite inferiour but julie explained that when she started the crop they were all at the same stage as me so i dont feel to bad now. so im going to be going on a regular basis now most tuesday eveningsits a bit of a drive down dark windy country roads but the nights are starting to get a bit longer so the drive wont be that bad.not long to go on my scrap challenge now, i can feel a big spend coming on.....

1 comment:

Katie said...

amazing coincidence!! Happy birthday to your little Ewan (and Oran)

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive