Thursday 22 February 2007

latest lo

ok so now ive put the washer, dryer and dishwasher on, taken the dog out, and had two boiled eggs for dinner,
and they were yummy,
boiled eggs always remind me of when i was little, on sundays we would be taken to our granny's house, in dublin and she always gave us boiled eggs for our tea, with home made soda bread and a big cup of tea and freshly baked scones she had been baking all afternoon real butter not margarine,and home made jam. and there was always tons of fresh home grown tomatoes. god im making my mouth water just thinking about all that lovely food.

ive also uploaded my most recent layouts and spent some time looking for things i knew where there but now there gone, dont you hate that i bought a magazine the other day put it on the table, turned around to get it and it was gone, it still hsnt turned up yet,i had some photo's of my neice's baby that she sent me in an email and i know i never deleted it but just went to get it and its gone too, that is one of my pet hates. i had just got myself in the mood to do a girly pink layout.



3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi So how about a recipe for soda bread? Can you make it in a breadmaker :-) ?

Betty Jo said...

Hi Sandy, Thanks so much for popping by my blog. I see we have scrapping in common. You have some gorgeous layouts and I love your blog topper. I'll add your link to my blog. :0)

Deanne Clarke said...

Boiled eggs!!! That was something we had a lot of too as children! With 6 kids, I guess mom found it a rather "easy" meal to do. Just throw some eggs in the water, boil for a few minutes. Get out our little egg cups for us and let us enjoy them! Your layouts are great!!! Love the paisley in the third one!!!

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive