Thursday 21 February 2008

bad blogger

well i had promised i would keep up with my blog, well i had every intention of doing but then the boys have descovered bebo and i dont get a lot of chances to get on the pc anymore, just sneaked ten mins now which is hard to belive that its half term and none of them are on the pc.
went to see tim holtz demo yesterday, i was entrhalled by his tags,the man is a wizard with distress inks. great day and lots of insperation, did spend a little to much though.bought some of his ATC stamps, just mini versions of his larger stamps and collaged, been having a play about with these this morning,(should have been packing for my hols)
cant wait for the harrogate show at the weekend, im going on saturday, leaving my card at home and only bringing what spendable cash i have with me , i really shouldnt be spending at all as im going to spain on monday for a holiday, and should really be saving the money for that. but you cant go to a craft fair and not spend that sort of defeats the object.
will try and upload some of this mornings atcs when they are all finished. and if i get to get another 10 mins on here later.

1 comment:

Traceys-Crafts said...

Hi, Next time we will have to say Hi properly seeing as we stood next to each other without knowing we were both on UKS. Hope you had a Fab time at Harrogate, I considered going, but not sure I am up to the large shows these days, not sure my health is up to it, or other ready for me incase i ran anybody's feet over in my power chair. have a Lovely Holiday To :)

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive