Tuesday 13 February 2007

well i thought i was

on saturday i was feeling a little better or i thought i was but OMG!! sunday i thought i was gonna die my head felt like it was just gonna explode off my shoulders and i felt so sick and naeuious, the room was spinning and my legs were wobbly so i took to my bed at 4 o'clock and didnt get back up till the following morning, if this is how the boys felt last week i not surprised they were misrable. so i havent kept up with my layout a day but i have kept up with not buying any stash. so i will have to double up and do extra layouts for the days i missed. when im feeling up to it.

spent the day outside in the fresh air today we went along to help my sister on the allotment not that i was much help i felt so weak, i couldnt even carry a bag of compost but all the fresh air and being out doors did the boys the world of good not a moresal was left on their plates and there both fast asleep now,

not looking forward to tomorrow, even though its valentines day there is a down side to it for me its the day we bury my friend vic and im not loking forward to seeing all those sad people i cant cope seeing people sad and crying...

this is me and my cousins who visited from ireland last year with vic on a night out.

2 comments:

Flapsi said...

Hope you get through a tough day, and feel better soon. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Love your pages will keep popping back.

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive