Thursday 8 February 2007

im freezing

omg im bloody freezing, iam sat here with more skins on than an onion amd the heating on full blast and im still cold. i have the bug the boys had and im suffering i just want to go to bed, and sleep and get warm. wake up in april when its just coming warm.

my border terrier dog eddie died yester day so we are all a bit sad here he was about 17yrs old so he had a good long life for a dog, we still have mollie the bitch she is a border terrier too, and she is missing him already,
im going to go to bed so ill post the rest of my challenge layouts when im feeling better, i still havent bought anymore stash so im really proud of myself. and my stash is slowley going down although you cant notice.
i think i want a studio built in the back garden so i can go there and do my layouts and store my stuff there and let the family have the room back in the house to move or sit without my stuff being everywhere. i wonder if i could talk a certain simon in to building one for me?

1 comment:

carol pink cottage said...

yeah and then your studio will look just like mine hahaha
now there a sight
carol

siblings

siblings
I'm the cute one in the middle. a rose between thorns... lol

Blog Archive